Wednesday 16 June 2010

I’m NOT putting myself down!!!

Blowing Your Own Trumpet
I AM beautiful!!
I AM fabulous!!
I AM amaaaazing at so many things!!!
And so are ALL of the people I know and meet, then why do we run ourselves down? How do I become better if you run yourself down? And why should I feel inferior if you don’t?
All it really does in the long run is, undermine our own self-esteem and I doubt that does ANYBODY any good!
Maybe we need to learn to accept compliments gracefully and give compliments that we mean and then maybe this inherent mistrust of compliments will go away…

So this is how I am, going forward:
  • I am the BEST there is!!
  • I do look great!
  • I am slim and not fat!!! ;0)
  • I DO write well
  • I am very well read
  • I am a fantastic facilitator
And these are only some...

Yes! I’m SO GONNA BRAG… and I invite you to do the same… :)

4 comments:

  1. loved it, like they say, I'm me, what's your excuse?
    write on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, like they say, I'm me, whats your excuse?
    Love,
    Geet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... All I will say is.... you go girl !!!
    Sometimes, you are right, we just have to talk out loud to ourselves and give oneself some honest credit....like a pat on the back...it's an exercise to maintain our self worth so how can it be bragging ? I want to see how good that feels too, so I will unashamedly write mine out too, it was encouraging girlfriend, thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D... And it'll be well deserved praise, too!! :D

      Delete