Thursday 20 May 2010

When In Doubt...

What is blogging protocol?? Just one post a day, or just as many as come to your mind? :)

Ah well, rules shmoolez...

I just wanted to record some good advice that I've received recently:

  • If it's not a HELL YES, then it's a HELL NO!!!
  • Immediately go to bed once you get mad.
  • It’s about the enjoyment. When we do what we enjoy, good things come.
  • I don’t actually believe in “wrong turns.”
  • Want It + Not Need It = Get It
  • "What's so great about this?"
Hmmm... that makes good sense...

Note to Self: Please come back and read these when in a quandary!!!

3 comments:

  1. Parul, I found your blog from Jeanette's blog. I've read your entries and really enjoyed them!

    If I'm not mistaken, some of your lines up there are from Jack Canfield. I really enjoy his teachings as well! I'm a big Abraham Hicks person, but a lot of what Jack says resonates with me as well, especially the "If it's not a HELL YES, then it's a HELL NO!!!"

    Nice to meet you!

    -Lovely Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely Me,

    I just came by your comment. I had no clue my blog was being read!! :D :D

    Thank you so much for stopping by and appreciating. Wow!!

    Well, I just picked up the quotes from here and there. Thanks for identifying the source.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama mia!laughed out loud while reading it :)

    ReplyDelete