Thursday 20 May 2010

Fun...Integrity...Connection...Freedom

I recently had an experience which taught me that if I forget to live my life as guided by my core values, I get seriously misaligned.

When my choices, actions, words and thoughts are guided by my four favourite core values of Fun, Integrity, Connection and Freedom, I'm just floating smoothly through everything.

Okay, the value I've been seriously out of whack with is Integrity. I've been breaching it time and again for the last year and half.

Since the implications have dawned on me, I have been practicing it in everything. And almost miraculously, things have started to change...

People and circumstances that are not aligned with Integrity no longer come into my experience. It's true and kinda freaky...

I'm glad the realization's come with minimal damage and nothing that cannot be turned around. My focus hereon, is to make my four values the corner stone of my life.

It's such a relief to understand what drives my thoughts, words, actions and feelings...

Here's something I across on Jeannette's old blog today... what are the chances, eh?? ;)

Do you know your core values, Anonymous? You can connect with one of those in a pinch, too. It works MIRACLES!! Literal miracles.

Just set the intention to experience one of your core values through the interaction with family, and you'll be surprised how much better it goes. Just doing that little intention. (My favorite core values to intend to experience are connection, authenticity and nature.)
-- Jeannette Maw

No comments:

Post a Comment