Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Way With Kids...

A lot of us believe we have "a way with kids". But I wonder, is it that we have a way with kids, or do the kids have a way with us...

I mean, they are perpetually flowing joyful energy and maybe it's us grown ups who have no options but to respond to that energy.

Hmm... maybe that's way hanging out with kids is a sure shot stress buster.

I think, it's important to keep this in mind while interacting with kids. Anything that happy CANNOT be getting it wrong!!!

And then us grown ups decide to meddle and upset the perfect energy of the kids with our fear filled thoughts and exert our imbalanced beliefs on them.

I wonder who needs disciplining.

4 comments:

  1. This post is inpired by two of the most adorable kids I know, Angad and Keneisha. God bless them and their smiles...

    Also what triggered it is something I read "somewhere" :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... gotta include a third one. Little Ayaan and his BIG smiles... God bless him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.... Being childlike...free from guile and the 'baggage' of experience that colors the way we are... is BLISSFUL!!!! it is about smiling when you feel like it..... and crying when you want... shouting when the need is and sleeping as you wish...! Perfect synergy of thought n action and thus the boundless energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true! I so agree with you. Thanks for stopping by R!

    ReplyDelete