Wednesday 16 February 2011

Gaga over Lady Gaga…

I watched this 3 part interview of Lady Gaga’s. I must confess, before this, all I knew about her was her name, ‘coz I don’t really dig her kind of music.
Anyway, the current status of my feelings for the lady… she ROCKS!
Go ahead, take a look…
Part 1/3
These lines stood out…
  1. “Fame for me is not external it’s internal, so I’ve been famous for a long time”
  2. “I rise and I close…”
  3. “I don’t care what people think of ME, I care what they think of themselves”
  4. "Music is my life; the fame is inside of me; I am going to make a number one record with number one hits.' And it's not yet; it's a lie. You're saying a lie, over and over again. And then one day, the lie is true."
Part 2/3

Part 3/3
What really struck me is that she’s not a “freak”, as her hair, make up and attire make her look, but a rather evolved person with very clear thinking. And she’s only 23 years!!
I’m not sure I’m going to follow her music, but she certainly has me thinking she’s cool!!!
Hope to see her “make a number one record with number one hits”.

No comments:

Post a Comment